Mount Michael Benedictine School Fact Sheet
- Owned and operated by Mount Michael Abbey, an order of Benedictine monks, a religious order of the Catholic Church. Young men of all faiths are welcome.
- 10:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Offers day program and five & seven-day dorm living
- Campus located on 400 acres overlooking the Elkhorn River Valley.
- Rigorous college prep curriculum – 99% of graduates go on to a four-year college or university.
- Average ACT over last five years: 28.0
- Average SAT over last five years: 2090 (2400 based)
- 2012 National Blue Ribbon School
- Students from recent years have been accepted at: Boston College, Brown, Colgate, Cornell, Columbia, Duke, Georgetown, Georgia Institute of Technology, Grinnell, Harvard, Holy Cross, MIT, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Princeton, Rice, Stanford, U. of Pennsylvania, University of Texas at Austin, Vanderbilt, Washington University, Wesleyan University and Yale.
- Over 91% percent of seniors take Advanced Placement classes for which they can receive college credit. The majority takes three or more.
- About 84% of Mount Michael graduates receive merit-based scholarships from the college they choose to attend.
- Our extensive extra-curricular programs include a wide array of sports (Mount Michael athletic/academic teams have won 25 state championships and been runners up fourteen times in the past 43 years), choral and instrumental groups, and several drama performances.
For more information contact:
Director of Admissions
Jack Pritchard '07